Due to Covid-19 Restrictions all services are currently running via video conferencing. Please get in touch to find out more.
Services For Parents
Green Moon training offers one to one sessions with one or both parents/carers over 8 – 10 sessions. Upon completion parents/carers are empowered and skilled in de-escalation as well as having an increased positive parental presence in the child’s life.
Please note that while certain restrictions are in place, we can carry out our sessions via video conferencing. No need of a laptop or PC, a phone with camera will work fine.
Services For Practitioners
We offer a 2 day practitioner training which will train professionals in using NVR with families in their caseloads.
On completion of this training, practitioners will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Demonstrate increased confidence and skill in assessing and responding effectively to child to parent violence and abuse
- Understand the key concepts and skills of the Non Violent Resistance Intervention model
- Relate these concepts and skills to their own or to other areas of practice with children and families.
- Help parents/carers develop skills and confidence in responding to child to parent violence
- Raise awareness of the nature and extent of child to parent violence, controlling behaviour and reversal of power in families
- Identify the challenges and the potential for resolution of these challenges in applying NVR principles to practice
2 Day Practitioner Training will be running via video conferencing on July 15th and 16th. Please contact Emma to get more information or to book a place.
Workshops and bespoke training also available upon request. Please contact Emma to discuss further